1. All tickets are electronic only (E-Ticket) and are delivered via email to the email address used during registration, following completion of that registration. Each E-Ticket can only be used once, and it is your responsibility to protect your ticket and barcode.
2. ad:tech show management reserves the right to qualify any and all attendees to its events. We reserve the right to deny access to any individual or company that a) does not qualify as a marketing industry professional; and/or b) engages in or is reputed to engage in marketing practices that are generally considered unethical, unprofessional, or non-compliant with anti-spam legislation. ad:tech is strongly opposed to spam and will aggressively take action to keep those engaging in such practices out of our event.
3. ad:tech also reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from non-exhibitor vendor companies who we consider to be sellers rather than buyers.
4. Solicitation or distribution of any type of marketing or advertising material by is prohibited unless previously arranged with ad:tech show management. Violators will be removed from the show – no exceptions!
5. The ad:tech agenda, speakers, sessions and timing are subject to change. Please visit the website closer to the event for the most up-to-date program.